Claire Ridgway, best-selling author and creator of the Anne Boleyn Files website, celebrates the 10th anniversary of her site with this collection of articles on Anne Boleyn, second wife of King Henry VIII, and Tudor history.
Written in Claire's easy-going style, but with an emphasis on good history and sound research, The Anne Boleyn Collection III is perfect reading for Tudor history lovers everywhere. Myths, popular misconceptions and inaccuracies, are all challenged by Claire using contemporary evidence.
- What did Anne Boleyn look like?
- Did Henry VIII love Anne Boleyn?
- Mary Boleyn and Henry VIII
- The spitefully ambitious Anne Boleyn
- Was Anne Boleyn in love with Henry Norris?
- Lady Jane Grey and Mary I - Who was the usurper?
- Henry VIII - From Renaissance prince to tyrant
- The Fall of Anne Boleyn - Why did it happen?
The fascinating articles are taken from the popular Anne Boleyn Files website and talks that Claire has done over the past few years.
Find on Amazon - http://getbook.at/boleyn-3